Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just the two of us


Just the two of us
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
A picture of the two of us...Eliana at 10 days old.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimmyann said...

What a lovely picture.

March 28, 2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger One Boys Mom said...

so beautiful!

March 29, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Beautiful. Finally nice to be able to put a face with the name/voice. You and Ellie are just gorgeous together. Thanks for sharing.

March 29, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

What a beautiful photo!!!

I am sad as I have YET to get a decent picture of myself with Emmy that doesn't make me look like myself LMAO (I am terribly unphotogenic and/or I have a mistaken view of myself LOL)

You two look so peaceful!

March 30, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger donor mom to be said...

Hi Katrina,

Just gorgeous! Ellie is beautiful and you look so happy. I hope everyone at NW is checking in on your blog to see the beautiful photos of what you, and Ellie, have acheived! :-)

(another) Katrina.

March 31, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Gorgeous pic! Its so great to put a face to the words! Give the little princess a big hug from me!

April 02, 2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger amy said...

what a beautiful picture :) she's so tiny!

April 02, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home