Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Grandma couldn't stay away...

LOL. So Friday (Ellie's due date!) was a busy day. We had a pediatric appointment for her two week checkup, went to the school to help my sub with grades (and to show off my little cutie!), and then a friend came down from Vancouver with her husband and kids and a HUGE load of clothes! LOL.

Before my friend arrived, I tried to give my mom a call to give her the weight report on Ellie. (she gained back to her birth weight and beyond! woohoo!) There was no answer and I thought to myself..."I wonder if she decided to come back after all (she had told me the day before she was considering it until she started to get a cold...). Sure enough when I got home from visiting with my friend at the mall, my dad called to ask if she was here yet. Yep, grandma couldn't stay away. :)

It is nice to have an extra set of hands/arms and she will be here for a week, so I may not get a lot of online time just because I will be visiting more I suspect.

All is well here. But I was just told that Ellie is hungry again (well, all is not well..still having supply issues, but that isn't the end of the world...), so I must go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you are getting some more time with your mom! My mom went to be with my sister this last week for the birth of my neice. She was born Wednesday.

Mom told me today she is really enjoying seeing the three granddaughters. (she has 4)

Just enjoy it!

March 20, 2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Awww..that's so great that your mom gets to stay and help for another week. I guess it's hard to keep the grandparents away when you've got a new little one.

March 21, 2006 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home