Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What I did..

I know you are all dying to know what I did with my dilemma. I did the stupidest thing I could. I let her keep sleeping in her car seat and I piddled around NOT sleeping. I pumped, emailed, washed bottles, who knows what else and she finally woke up just as I was getting really tired around 10:00. Changed her diaper and her clothes, nursed, she seemed to be sleepy, went to bed. Nope. Up again, nursed, gave her a small bottle of formula, tried to go to bed. Nope, up again. Big poopy diaper change. Rocked, more bottle, this time my expressed milk, sat on the couch and let her fall asleep on me first, FINALLY got to bed around 1:00. She woke up with a wet diaper at 1:30 but thankfully went right back to sleep...only until about 3:30. Didn't go back down again until about 5:00. Up again at 8:00 at which point after nursing her we just both slept on the couch for an hour or so...comfortable for her, not so much for me.

Oh well...and she is up and wanting attention now. However, in the middle of her awake time from 3:30-5:00, it was so cute...I was thinking to myself sure you are wide awake now, and she looked right at me and gave me the most devilish grin...it was really cute. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

just a note to say hi. i've been behind in my reading and am glad you've gotten through your 'dilemma' and medication issues. good luck with the new med if you decide to try it.

love the 'devilish grin' comment.

April 09, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Those devilish grins make it all worth it though...

April 09, 2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger Care said...

It doesn't matter how tired you are, those grins just make everything better.

April 10, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

After 17 years with one kid and 15 with the other I only remember the grins. I know I missed sleep and all that, but the grins are what stick with you. Well, good poop stories never fade either, lol.

April 20, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home