Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rolling over!

Oh my! I was so shocked this evening as Ellie grunted and groaned and worked so hard and actually rolled over from her tummy to her back! Way to go!

I know I have been rather absent lately...we went to visit mt parents and grandma for Easter. All isell with us and I am enjoying more and more smiles every day. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I so glad you are doing well! WAY TO GO ELLIE!

Katrina, your daughter is so beautiful! I praise God that you both are doing well and are bonding like you should.

I'm so happy for you! keep us posted on the two of you!

Love in Christ,
Gidgit

April 24, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

PHEW!!
You had us over at the singles BG worried when you went radio silent. Please come over & wave at us there. We miss you.

& Congrats on the rolling, baby girl. Well done!

April 25, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, that's pretty impressive. She's about a month early on that one.

April 26, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger tammy said...

YAY for Ellie! i'm glad your Easter trip went so well. that's awesome! i don't usually stay put for very long so i hope my little one will follow yours.

April 26, 2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Care said...

Wow - WTG Ellie! I'm glad things are going well, and you've got to love those precious baby smiles.

April 28, 2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home