Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

For Kim (verityh)

Ingredients in the Quaker Oatmeal Muffin Mix...if you develop a good recipe with these ingredients, please share! I know nothing about taking the ingredients and making them into the recipe...LOL

Flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, cane sugar, vegetable oil shortening, sodium bicarbonate, salt, monocalcium phosphate, spices, articial flavour.

Mmmm..I want some muffins now! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I'm on the NW board and just spent 2 1/2 hours reading your entire blog! Its great..we have so much in common!

November 24, 2005 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home