Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thirteen hours

Thirteen hours to my next ultrasound. Can you tell I am a little excited? :)

Apparently, my mother is very excited as well. She went garage sale shopping today and nearly bought a stroller, play pen and swing. LOL. I would have been happy about the playpen and swing, but I do want a particular type of stroller...In the end, she couldn't remember my phone number and when she called directory they gave her the wrong number, so she didn't buy them. This kid is already spoiled and it isn't even an inch long yet. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

You were worried about what a husband would put in a journal. Here is an example. Dang, another ultrasound? Wonder if she is going to bring home beer. Whoops better scratch that out. scribble scribble. I am so excited the baby is almost an inch long.

Glad your Mom is getting into the act. Better go shopping with her or give her a list of what to look for.

August 04, 2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HA! HA! LOL! That was great Jamdaddy! well Kat I'm so happy your family is getting into the excitement! I knew it was an issue at first with telling them and all. Things are looking good on your end..... Can't wait to see the next pic of your little Martian.

Had to take hubby to work this morning so I am up at a very odd time for me... better get to bed have a long day ahead...

ttfn!

August 05, 2005 1:12 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Oh, Jam Daddy, I should always know that I have you to turn to for comic relief;) LOL. Yes, I guess my child isn't missing much on the dad side of the journal;) LOL

August 05, 2005 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home