Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sleep

I used to have a hard time sleeping. It would take me hours to fall asleep. But then something happened (maybe having to wake up at 5am for work!) and I was falling asleep quicker and quicker, and usually even sleeping right through to my alarm!

No longer. It takes me a little longer these days to fall asleep, but if that was it, I could deal. But no. I am waking up many times at night, sometimes because I have to pee, but mostly just because I am waking up...and I am dreaming all the time which is very bizarre for me too. I suspect it is the combination of all these things that is making me feel like I get up in the morning no better off sleepwise than when I went to bed...

So, in spite of my protests yesterday about not feeling pregnant, maybe this is a pregnancy sign that I can take some comfort in, even if it means no sleep for the next 10 years or so of my life. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Oh, I would tell you if I knew! LOL. I go back and forth between of course I will, to why waste the money...
I can't think beyond the ultrasound right now...I have to see that there is something in there before I can even think about a real baby. :)

July 23, 2005 5:44 PM  
Blogger Care said...

Can't wait to hear your U/S results! Good luck and enjoy your first peek at your little one. ~CarolynG

July 25, 2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear katrina, I came upon your blog when on the SMC web site. I am hoping to TTC in April, I also live in Seattle. I would love to here more about your experience, and perhaps to have a friend in this area- Reese
my email is clicktmc@aol.com

July 26, 2005 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home