Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, July 18, 2005

You have not been forgotten...

While it may seem that I have forgotten you, my dear reader, I have not. I have been enjoying finally having my summer. Very few things on the "must do" list, no 5 am waking times, no classes to study for, just sheer relaxation. I got my dentist appointment on Saturday morning taken care of, and my car tuned up this morning, and not one appointment until next Monday, and that one is one I can hardly wait for, my first ultrasound!

I really want to get the rooms (nursery and craft room mostly) unpacked and cleaned up sometime soon, but you wouldn't know it since I haven't done a thing about it. I have a bunch of quilts that I want to make, and I know that it is unlikely I will be doing much quilting after the baby is here....so I guess I had better get my butt in gear. :)

I still tend to have very few symptoms. A lot of fatigue and I am so glad that it is summer and I can nap whenever I feel like it. :) I have a bit of metal mouth on rare occassion now, and I think I had a short bout of nausea this morning...LOL (obviously it wasn't too bad...)

I am starting to accept that I may be pregnant, even told the dentist on Saturday when she said next appointment they would wanted to take x-rays, but I think seeing something on the ultrasound a week from today will really help make it real.

My dad's birthday is on Wed. I feel awful because I haven't gotten him anything, I just don't know what to get him. I do have the card though, so maybe I should just send that off so he at least gets that within a week of his birthday. LOL. Anyway, if you have any good dad birthday gifts, let me know.

Well, I think it is time for my late afternoon nap. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new pregnancy! I just discovered your blog and I'm so happy for you. I wanted to let you know that I started a new site called TwoWeekWait.com and if you have any TTC readers, could you mention the site in your blog? The site focuses on early pregnancy symptoms and TTC success stories. Thanks, Elle

http://www.twoweekwait.com

July 18, 2005 7:17 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Drat, u/s isn't until NEXT Monday. A whole nother week. How will we be able to stand the suspense. LOL. Enjoy your summer! Nap at will! Growing baby on board! Deb

July 18, 2005 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Katrina.

Don't forget to take along a VHS tape and ask if your ultrasound technician can make a copy for you.

Rae

July 19, 2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home