Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Ultrasound scheduled!

I had to call the clinic again this time to get my results. Thankfully, I did, since my doctor's nurse is out AGAIN.

Anyway, the nurse called back and my beta yesterday (3 days after the first) was 948. She said the number looked great and to schedule a 7 week ultrasound. She said that would be the 29th but that anytime that week or the next would do, and since I was hoping to get away to go visit Debbie in LA, I decided the earlier the better (OK, it wasn't all about her...it was probably mostly just about my impatience LOL). Anyway, so when I called the clinic, I said I would prefer the Monday or the Tuesday, and I got Monday the 25th! Woohoo! I should be 6w3d at that point and hopefully we will see the heartbeat!:)

So excited, it is starting to feel real!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You will have to let me know if you decide to come down and visit Debbie in LA. I'd love to meet you if I'm around when you come down here!!!!!!!! And YAY for more than DOUBLING the HCG :) SOOOO Psyched for you :)

July 15, 2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

What do you mean is isn't all about me? LOL. Just kidding of course! I am so glad things are going well and your number sound GREAT!! Just let me know when you are showing up. I hope those other preggo symptoms don't show up too soon and make you not want to come. I promise, you can take a nap here if you need to. Yeah! Debbie

July 15, 2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Katrina - I'm so very excited for you :). Woo hoo! I will keep praying that things continue to progress smoothly! Looks like by next summer you will be carrying baby along when we meet for lunch - woo hoo!

July 17, 2005 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Sunday morning, though for the life of me I can't remember exactly how. I read most of it then, and finished about ten minutes ago...

Thank you for sharing your journey toward motherhood as a single woman. The link came to me at a time when I was so down that I couldn't seem to find a spark of hope for a future in which I could have children. Reading your blog has renewed that hope so much! :}

July 18, 2005 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home