Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

No results today..

So, it is 6 pm and they are long closed, and I never heard from them. I did try calling, but it just rang and rang and rang (this was during office hours).

Early in the day, I thought, maybe I should email my PCP and get a test done there because they are fast and the results go online..but I decided to hold off and wait for these results. Why did I do that??? Anyway, around 5:30 I did email her and she responded in about 10 minutes saying she would order the test for me and I could go in at any time. So, I will do that tomorrow, because she will then refer me to an OB, something that I will need to do eventually, anyway. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Ugh! I just knew this would happen. Don't these clinics KNOW how hard it is to wait for this news? I know they get busy and all, but still....you paid good money for this test and took the time/made the effort to go in for it...the least they can do is give you your darn results in a timely manner. Sigh! I'll check back tomorrow. Deb

July 12, 2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

Do they do thay on purpose? Waiting bites!

July 12, 2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home