Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Things to do today

I have a friend (from BC) coming over with her family around dinner time today. I love having company. :)

Here is my last of things yet to be done...if I knew how to do the crossed out lines I would update along the way, but I don't know how. LOL

Sweep all floors.
Mop kitchen floor.
Clean bathroom.
Buy propane (we are having a BBQ...provided I can figure out how to get the BBQ hot enough..I seem to have this problem frequently...)
Buy salad materials.
Make salads.

And, of course, what am I doing? I am fiddling around on the internet...LOL, silly me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home