Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, July 25, 2005

6w3dultrasound


6w3dultrasound
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
How exciting!
We saw the sac, the fetal pole, and the heartbeat!
The RE said it was measuring on the smaller end of normal at 3.7mm and that the heart beat was at the lower end of normal at 134 (I think that was the number...I didn't write it down). So, I get to go back next Friday a follow-up.
Yeah!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I am not at all worried or upset...in fact, I am happy because that means I get to go in again next Friday. :) Remember, my OB won't see me for another month!

You know, I still have a hard time believing it, but I am very excited and have looked at my little picture like 100 times I think. :)

July 25, 2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Care said...

Yippee! The heart rate sounds good - it is right about where E and C's were at first. Great that you get another peek next week - you'll be amazed how much changes in just one short week. So happy for you!!!!! ~CarolynG

July 25, 2005 7:32 PM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

This is why guys look at women who are with child and smile and talk about their glow and how sexy they are and all that because when we see an ultrasound we go - uhhh.

Sounds like you are moving right along. I am happy for you. Did you ever find a good church?

July 26, 2005 7:28 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks, Care. I think the heart rate looks fine too...hopefully the baby will have a big growth spurt in these next 10 days!:)

JamDaddy - I did found a good church. Unfortunately, the singles group seemed to fizzle out so now I need to figure out some other group to join at the church. :)

July 26, 2005 5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm truly excited for you! I know you are going to be a great Mom! bye the way Happy Birthday!

much love,

July 27, 2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home