Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Great visits

So, as I told you yesterday, a friend, her husband and two kids came down yesterday for a couple hours. It was so much fun to have company and the kids were really cute. :) The husband BBQed us chicken on the grill and I had some salad and fruit and ice cream and we ate for nearly an hour I think! LOL. The best part of all, Baby received some toys, a book, a diaper bag and a baby bathtub! That was so cool!:)

Today, I met up with an SMC who called me last week. She is not new to trying to conceive, but she is new to the national SMC organization. We met for coffee today and talked and visited for a good 4 hours or so as she is trying to make the tough decision between trying an injectable cycle with her own eggs, or moving straight to donor egg. It was nice to meet her, and nice that she lives relatively closely, compared to many of the other SMCs in our group.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if Deb - the Kool Aid Mom Wanna Be had her baby yet? she hasn't posted in a few days!

August 03, 2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi anon. Deb has not had her baby yet, well, at least she hadn't had her baby this morning when she sent me an email. :) She has just been busy with company and really tired. :)

August 03, 2005 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home