Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, August 13, 2004

Another Friday night here in dullsville

Friday nights suck.

Technically, I have a ton of school work that I should be working on, but I just can't motivate myself to do any of it. I have nothing undone that needs to be done by midnight tonight, so hey..there is always tomorrow right?

If I am not going to work on school work, than I should work on cleaning my house or unpacking right? You would think so.

Instead, you know what I have done since dinner? Not one thing. I sat on my deck for about an hour, I walked to the kitchen, looked at the dishes in the sink and said, "I should unload the dishwasher and wash these dishes." Then I walked away. I have paced in the house for a good 20 minutes...I have considered mowing the lawn at dusk...I have considered calling Liz but I never catch her at home on Fridays (she actually has a life)....

Someone help me find a life....fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home