Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

That's my doughnut.

Ahh, kids, you gotta love them.

This morning while getting ready to head out, Eliana looks at these brass African figurines I brought back from Africa.

Eliana: That's my dad.

me: You don't have a dad. You have a donor.

Eliana: That's my doughnut.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

Too cute! I'm so happy to see you are taking the time to post.

June 18, 2008 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home