Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finally home and some pictures!

Not sure if I posted here that Jacob FINALLY came home Wednesday night. He is doing well..that first day we were worried because he didnt seem to be eating as much as he had in the hospital, but we had our followup with the ped on Friday and he had gained..and is now over 8 pounds! Wow!
Here are some pics for you! :)

Minutes after getting down to NICU:
007

A few minutes later, hooked up to CPAP
012

Late on day 2 when they had taken off CPAP
033

A few days later with the feeding tube
054

Finally tube free the night before he came home (this Tuesday), with my dad.
061

About to leave the hospital
076

Both my kids, at home!
091

That's all for now!

8 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Glad to see your baby is home safe and sound. Get some rest!

May 26, 2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

He is very handsome! Glad everyone is home & well. Thanks for sharing. Heather

May 27, 2008 6:26 AM  
Blogger wkmtca said...

good luck and have fun with them!! take lots of pictures!

May 27, 2008 7:18 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

I'm thrilled to see Jacob's at home now. You've been in my thoughts & prayers. Thanks for sharing pics of your newest little one. Your kids definitely look like siblings!

May 27, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

KATRINA- J IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS! I BET IT FEELS GREAT TO HAVE HIM HOME!!! ENJOY!!! HE'S PREICOUS...

May 28, 2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

May 29, 2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

i'm so happy for you! enjoy each day. the ones that are tough will have precious moments in them that will get you through.

Tammy

May 31, 2008 10:00 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

So precious! I love love love the picture of Eliana kissing Jacob. You have two beautiful blessings, Kat.

July 12, 2008 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home