Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh my goodness...

Oh my goodness, you do not realize how often you pee until you have to grab the bottle from the fridge to collect it for 24 hours...

I'm just saying...ugh..only 10 more hours to go..

(probably only women who have had high risk pregnancies have any idea what I am talking about LOL)

In much, much better news, my awesome uncle just called and we are going to pick up all the furniture tomorrow!! WOOHOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

That had to be one of my least favorite things during both of my pregnancies! YUCK- peepee in the fridge, I thought they were kidding the first time I had to do that! And I had the pleasure of a repeat 24 hour collection because apparently I didn't have enough pee in the peepee jar. Much luck to you!!!! You are getting so close to seeing her sweet little face, probably the greatest moment in a mommy's life.

January 22, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Wow, you are so on the ball. Furniture already. LOL. And, I still don't have the carpet cleaned. Since Max has pee'd on the floor (when I was posing him for pictures with rose pedals I rec'd in the hospital) and Lucky has barfed in there a few times, I'm glad I hadn't just had it cleaned, but it must be done. How exciting. Can't believe how close you are. Didn't have to pee in a cup while preg., but did once a week until I was 13 cause of a re-occuring bladder/kidney infection. Not fun. But, ultimatly all worth it in the end. Deb

January 22, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

lukossmom - well, I have you beat as this was my third time (one before I was pregnant..the fertility clinic wanted to run some tests, one when I first got pregnant, and now this one). I certainly hope I passed since I definitely noticed a lot less than last time...I am guessing that is just a big sign of water retention?

debbie - well, honestly, after my ultrasound on Thursday where the baby was estimated at 4.5 pounds..and I was 5 ish at birth, I am so glad that things are ready...now if only I could get my room and the extra bedroom clean, I would be ready enough. :) Also, my carpet was pretty icky in there...I hadn't had it cleaned or anything since I moved in, and the previous owners left quite a few stains on that carpet...one of which is still there...paint from the bright red wall...

January 22, 2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home