Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Positive self-talk

"You are going to finish your first draft of your assignments today."

"You will finish. You will finish the whole thing before the baby comes."

"You can do it."

OK, back to work...1 down, two to go.

Update:

Hallelujah!! The assignments are in! Of course, I am sure there will be editing involved...but they are in! they are in! they are in! Now if only my bedroom would clean itself, I would be the happiest camper alive. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You sound like me. I'm trying to get my applications done for transfering schools. I've found the one that I want to teach at, now I just need to get the job! I'm determined to have a job prior to starting TTC.

January 15, 2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home