Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Procrastination hits again...

I have been up for 5 hours and have still not even attempted to find the information I need to do my assignments. Assignments you ask? Well, you may recall way back when that I was working on my "professional certification" and started this course back in January of this year, yes, January, and have received a gentle reminder (well, swift kick in the pants may be more like it) that I must finish the work before January 15th of 2006 if I do not want to take the whole stupid thing over again...Thing is, I just hate and despise this professional certification thing so much that I just can never find the motivation to do it...If I remember correctly, I only have 3-5 assignments left, but they require thinking and planning and researching and trying things out in my classroom (to be honest, I am seriously considering making it all up). ARGH! Calgon take me away!

1 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

what a pain, Katrina. i've got the same thing w/ my work and always wait til the last minute. i did my coursework by the deadline in october but haven't done the 10-hour exam yet. should have done it right away but ah well.

try thinking of how good it'll be to get this behind you. maybe do 15 minute blocks to get you started. when i commit to that i usually get into it and work on it longer, if i don't feel like it that day, no guilt.

December 10, 2005 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home