Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You know you're pregnant when...

Today, I had an "aha! I am really pregnant!" moment.

I have joked with coworkers lately that I am on the hourly plan (to the bathroom that is). Today, I went to the bathroom after school, went back and helped some kids for about 45 minutes and then debated whether I should go again on my way out...But on my way to the bathroom, someone walked in front of me and got there first, and I thought, why bother, it is only another 20-30 minutes. So, off I went and on the way home I remember I need to buy more candy canes for my students. I stop at Safeway, and as I am walking around the store picking up candy canes and mint hershey's kisses (all for the kids! I am such a pushover!), I get a tickle in my throat and cough. Immediately, I say to myself, well...I mutter under my breath but it was actually outloud which probably freaked someone out LOL, "can't cough until you can pee". This was mantra until I got home....

Yep, I am truly pregnant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

LOL. Yep, let the good times role. Brought back good memories or pee'ing on trail cause I couldn't even go an hour. Forget laughing and coughing. Ready for the holiday's?

December 08, 2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home