Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I am a kid again!

LOL. OK, so maybe I'm not REALLY a kid again..but this morning at church, the pastor asked me to come to the front for the children's sermon for the baby. LOL. I felt so silly and have no idea why he did that, LOL, but hey, I got a candy cane and a Christmas tree ornament filled with sweetarts. LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

congrats on your treats for doing the part! how fun!

read your post about telling the kids and am so glad it's worked out well. the marriage question had to be pretty awkward but we all know that it was coming so dealing with it is now in your past. yeah!

i don't know how i'll tell my co-workers and acquaintances but i can't wait to have something to tell. (i'll be looking for good vibes being sent my way in january).

stay happy!

December 04, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

That was very sweet of the pastor I think. This is what I loved about going to church in the US. It is s much more open and friendly than here in Germany.

December 05, 2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

So good prayers and thoughts (and you now baby dust) are going to be needed this way starting in Late February or Early March :) YAY!!!!!

December 06, 2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Tracy, you know, I seem to remember reading somewhere that you were engaged (SMC list maybe?), but CONGRATULATIONS! Now, of course, I need to know who it is you married...was it one of the two you frequently wrote about on your blog? In any case, I would love to receive a photo, if you click on view my profile or whatever it says, there is a link with my email address. :)

December 07, 2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

just another hello from me Katrina. my blog seems to be 'public' now so i'm set to go. (other than needing to fill in a bunch of stuff and think of a witty name for it).

stay warm!

December 07, 2005 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home