Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Yuck!

I know I have no right to complain as I have had it sooooooo much easier than most women. But, I woke up about 15 minutes ago JUST IN TIME before I threw up all over my pillow...yuck. (to clarify, I have actually not thrown up other than in my mouth...which is icky enough for me...) Afraid to go back to bed right now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Calliope said...

well hey, at least you woke up in time!
I can't think of much worse things than waking up with your head smooshed in your own sick.
So I'm glad that didn't happen.

Will be thinking of you today.
update or post when you get back from the doctors.
xo

January 09, 2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good. I hope the rest of the day is better.

January 09, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home