Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Crib


Jan 22, 2006 nursery 004
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
And the crib!

5 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

very pretty Katrina. the green is very soothing and i love the graceful curves on the crib.

beautiful ultrasound pictures too!

January 22, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

I'm going for white furniture in our nursery too. I think it's a little for feminine, and it's easy to match other furniture.

January 22, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Tammy - thanks! I wasn't sure if I would like the green, but I love it, it is bright, but not glaring or anything. :)

chas - I was originally going to go with a natural wood colour (like a maple or something), but I couldn't find a suitable dresser that matched the crib. In the end, I am glad I chose white, I think it looks great with the green! And exactly as you said, much easier to match for the future. :)

January 22, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger Care said...

Katrina, it is beautiful! I like the green walls too - green is one of my favorite colors. I couldn't talk any of my kids in to green in their rooms so my kitchen and dining rooms are green. And so neat to see the ultrasound pics together like that, amazing how much she changes and grows in such a short time!

January 23, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

it looks so calm in there - I love the green & the blue together. Very earthy!

January 23, 2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home