Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The longest day ever...

OK, so it could have been worse I suppose, I could have been stuck with my 6th period class

...but the power went out at school a little before 11:00, the kids who were in the cafeteria for first lunch (I take second lunch) immediately went crazy and started a food fight. Everyone was evacuated from the cafeteria and noone else was allowed to go to the cafeteria. Kids were starving, teachers were starving, and finally at 12:30 they let us go for second lunch (usually it is at 11:10). Then back to the SAME class...other classes went to third lunch and returned to the SAME class around 1:40...we stayed in the SAME class from 10:40-2:00....

It was a terrible, no good, very bad day. LOL

And, no, still no power...

6 Comments:

Blogger Care said...

Yikes! I hope the power is back today and that it is a MUCH better day. ~CarolynG

September 30, 2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

I hope Friday was better for you and you had a good weekend.

Take care!

October 02, 2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Is everything okay? It's been a while since we heard from you...

October 06, 2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Where are you???? I haven't heard from you in ages (not like you've heard from me but you know)...Hope everything is okay!!!!

October 08, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I was just coming over to post asking how things are going with you. Hope all is still progressing well.

October 08, 2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hope all is well with you.

October 08, 2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home