Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

YEAH!

I am a happy camper. I was able to get in with the other female OB at my current clinic. While I really hate conflict and usually try to avoid it, it just seemed that having appointments here where I live (as well as delivering here where I live) would make my life so much easier.

I don't know why I am so bent on a female OB, but I have only seen female doctors since I started choosing my own doctors, with the exception of an OB/GYN who took me in when mine was away and I had an emergency. I just feel more comfortable with a woman, although, I never really feel that comfortable with any doctor. (except maybe my current perinatologist...she was pretty cool).

In any case, I had to take an appointment during the day (meaning I have to miss half a day of school) with this new doctor since I was late booking, hopefully I will be able to book a bunch in advance after this and won't have to always miss work. The nurse was very nice, and over the course of our conversation I mentioned a few of the reasons why I was leaving the other doctor (they came up in our conversation...I wasn't just ranting), and she seemed very understanding.

This has made my day...I feel so relieved. In the meantime, I still haven't heard from the place I was referred to for the blood pressure clinic. The new nurse gave me the contact info so if they don't call tomorrow, I will call them (because I was supposed to go this week or next).

I gave a test to my second year students today, so I guess I should work on marking those so I am not really behind tomorrow when the first year's get their test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home