Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Human zoo exhibit?

What the...????

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Strange. You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

But then again, my life is already like a zoo. :)

August 25, 2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

um....wow...interesting...yeah, interesting thats a good word to use

August 25, 2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

It is a pretty cool concept. I think it should show more natural scenes like people in front of their computers blogging. Maybe my kids driving me crazy. I am glad they decided to go with the clothes on look.

August 26, 2005 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home