Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Babies!

Congratulations Debbie! and Welcome to the world Max! :) I am so excited for you both...now the journey truly begins!

Today, I had a little baby excitement of my own. I was motivated to exercise because my blood sugar was higher than it should have been BEFORE I ate dinner (I blame my friend K...it was the chocolate milk I had to have..LOL) and I had to eat, so I was really panicked. So, I had my dinner and then walked to Kmart and back. Of course, you can't walk to Kmart without going in and buying baby clothes when they are on sale for 3 and 4 dollars, can you? LOL. Yeah, I didn't think so. :) I bought three adorable girl outfits..let's hope Acu-gen is right! :)

When I came back, I felt like I had run a marathon...clearly my summer lazy butt has not done good things to me...LOL. I decided to relax in front of the computer and pretty much immediately after I sat down, in came a message on Freecycle for an infant car seat. I emailed her right away, she replied, and I am now the proud owner of a car seat.

All of a sudden, it feels kind of real...I may have a baby in March! :)

Oh! and my after dinner blood sugar was AMAZING, 107 (granted I was about 15-20 minutes late because I had to run to pick up the car seat...but still. I think right at the 2 hour mark it HAD to be below the 120 which is my new 2 hour post-prandial goal)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New ticker? Very creepy.

August 21, 2005 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home