Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Exciting times

It is an exciting day on my blogroll. Two possible births happening today! One, unfortunately, is "unplugged" as she has left for the hospital to be induced, the other, at home chugging the castor oil to get things moving. So much excitement!

In other news, I have moved just about everything out of my old classroom except for the 8 boxes I packed and am secretly hoping the custodians move for me and a shelf full of textbooks that I have no idea where to put right now since the guy in the room I have moved into has not come in to pack up his shelves...

Monday I had an appointment with the OB nurse. It was just a history appointment, but by her pregnancy wheel, I am due two days later, so, March 19th. I was a bit sad not to be having a leprechaun anymore, but I am not going to change my ticker since FF is set by my ovulation day. I am looking forward to my first OB appointment tomorrow morning. Why, I am not too sure, just to touch base again with my little one I guess. Surely, she will do something that will reassure me she is still alive, an ultrasound would be nice. I doubt you can hear the heartbeat yet with all my padding...

1 Comments:

Blogger Elowyn said...

Katrina - keep the leprechaun date! Your O date is more accurate than the wheel anyway. (Believe me, I have a wheel - most nurses do them based on LMP, which we know is a joke.)

So happy for you to be having a leprechaun. At least one of us is!

August 18, 2005 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home