Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

9w6d ultrasound 001


9w6d ultrasound 001
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
So cool. You can see the little arms and legs! And I saw movement! Still measuring small, even a couple more days behind this time, but the OB said from the start she wasn't a great sonographer and not to worry. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

OMG!!!!! How exciting :) My mother and I were marveling over the picture and she got all giddy thinking about when she gets to see my ultrasound pictures :) She was asking how your mom was taking this whole thing. Any insight?

August 18, 2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Jen - my mom is thrilled. She has been heading out to garage sales and buying things for the baby ever since she heard I was pregnant. LOL. :) As for the ultrasound pictures, she always says it looks like a blob..she can't see the arms and legs. They are so obvious to me! LOL:)

August 18, 2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger Care said...

I love U/S pics! Isn't it great to see how much she has grown already in such a short time? LOL at your Mom's comment - my Mom said the same thing about the early ultrasounds - the later ones she said looked like an alien!

August 18, 2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home