Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Updates on the two babies...

A couple people have asked me what happened with Baby N and then the second baby (I didn't name that one...).
Baby N was not left at great-grandma's for long. The father was very much interested in raising the baby and eventually Baby N and his mother went back to Las Vegas to live with the father...I worry about this baby, because I suspect he, his sisters and his mom will continue to pick up and leave when things get rough...no stability. :( I hope that I am wrong however...

As for the second baby, his mother eventually did take him home. She is going to try and raise him herself with the help of her mother. I think things will fare better for this little guy....I hope so!

So, there are the updates on the babies...As I had said at the time of the babies appearing on my hope radar, it really wasn't the best time for me, so I believe that things worked as they should. I will be finished my Master's mid-March (except for the comprehensive exam which takes one month to write) and depending on my finances, may start then. That had been my plan, but my finances are looking very sickly right now....I may put it off for at least 6 months...which will also give me a bit more time to work on losing as much weight as possible....Weight loss has been going great since I came back from Alberta....very strange. I am sure it won't keep this up, because face it, if it had been as easy as this to lose weight, I wouldn't be as big as I am now! Still, I will hope and pray I can get a lot off before beginning my TTC journey. :)

Well, that was a much needed break. Now, I must get back to work...I have worked a lot on the library/craft room...you can see the floor and the craft table, and the sewing machine is finally out....Today, I am working on the nursery....

4 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

I love to clean. Getting started on a room is so hard because I always start when it is a disaster, however once going I love the progress.

Have you considered the natural method of impregnation?

September 18, 2004 1:55 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

You love to clean? Please tell me you have single younger brother!;) hahahah

September 18, 2004 3:31 PM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

I do! However, he is a really clean freak. Sometimes I go by his house and just move a few things to drive him nuts, lol. He is in Atlanta GA.

BTW, where in WA are you?

September 18, 2004 11:27 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I am near Seattle, to the north a bit.

As for becoming pregnant the "natural" way...there are so many legal ramifications of using a Known Donor (KD), it really doesn't appeal to me that much. Of course if I were married or in a committed relationship, I would try that first! However, the biological clock (and specifically that of a woman with PCOS) does not stop and wait for me to find "the one". :)

September 19, 2004 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home