Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, September 13, 2004

Parent Emails..

I can't help but share this one...This is an honest to goodness email that I received from a parent today. I have changed the names to protect their identities..

Ms. Johnson,
I have read Jim's grading policy and syllabus for your Spanish 1 class.
I think you will find Jim much more of a pleasure to have in class than his brother! Hope you have a good group of kids.
Mrs. T.


I thought that was hilarious...now, if only you knew his brother...this is a kid who was an intelligent smart alec pain in the behind for TWO straight years...I was so happy to see him graduate! (and thus not end up in my class again)...I wonder if "Jim" saw the fear in my eyes when he came to my door after school Friday to ask permission to switch into my class (it was past the add/drop date) hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home