Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Tune-ups

So..I take my car in today to get the oil changed and the tires rotated since I am heading up to visit my parents and I don't really want to be stranded in the middle of the Coquihala or anything...

I made the mistake of mentioning that I think I needed a tune up, and not just specifying these few things...The guy looks at my mileage and convinces me I need the full maintenance thing for 60 000 miles since my car has 85000 kms...Anyway, that ends up costing 500 dollars or some craziness..

But that's not all.

Now they call and this fluid is dark, and that hose is brittle etc etc...and 900 freaking dollars later I may get my car back tonight....

Well, at least it saved me the 100 dollars (Canadian) or so it might have cost to get a tow truck on the Coquihala....craziness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home