Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, September 13, 2004

Dieting tip thanks...

I wanted to send a quick thank you to the suggestion of Men's Health Magazine for great recipe ideas. Being a single woman, this is not anything I would have ever thought of to look up! I found a website with a recipe database and some great sounding recipes...I will have to give them a try!

I am also going to check out the fitday (if I remember correctly) link and perhaps switch there once my WW subscription ends!

Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

You're welcome! Hope the suggestions help you out.

September 14, 2004 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home