Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Step away from the computer!

Hello. My name is Katrina and I am a Fertility Friend junkie. It has been 1 minute since I stared at my chart or visited a circle to talk with other junkies. My addiction is complicated by a POAS addiction as well. I couldn't stop myself last week from buying 50 (yes 50!) internet cheapies. Someone please save me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Chick said...

Hi I'm just visiting from Fertility Friend! Great blog. Babydust to us all.

August 15, 2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

As a POAS junkie have fun and good luck.

August 15, 2007 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home