Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tinfoiled

Check your email. I replied a week ago. Let me know if you got it because you often don't it seems...

Everyone else: things are going well, just busy with the end of school. I will try to update this weekend. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I just read your whole blog, starting yesterday and I love it! I have a son a couple months older than your adorable Eliana. He was conceieved naturally, but I'm single and so I'm thinking of TTC'ing another via DI - which is how I found your blog.
Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to following your journey for #2!

June 10, 2007 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home