Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Coming in for a hug

1 Comments:

Blogger Tin Foiled said...

What a cutie! She's adorable...

I've been following your stories and pictures online, so I hope you keep them up.

On another topic, your email address seems to have been disabled! I have some news from a high school friend who wants to get in touch, can you send me a message?

May 31, 2007 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home