Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cycle cancelled

I went in on Thursday for my cd14 ultrasound. My lining was good and thick and early trilameter. I had one follicle on the right at 11.5mm and a bunch of little ones on both ovaries. Went back today for another ultrasound and the follicle only grew to 12mm in those three days, so they cancelled my cycle. So, I will be back on the provera here soon...

6 Comments:

Blogger Jann said...

I am so sorry that this cycle is a bust :-( I will keep you in my thoughts for next cycle!

June 25, 2007 7:51 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Katrina - I'm so sorry. I know all too well how much it sucks. I hope this is just a short blip for you and success comes soon. Deb

June 26, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

It never gets any easier does it. Keep trying!

June 26, 2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

Hi Katrina. It's Ashley (porter's mom). I'd love to get intouch with you but I dont know your email anymore. Can you contact me at pinkblackpretty**AT**gmail**DOT**COM ?

I'm so sorry your cycle was canceled. I know how painful those months are ((((hugs))))

July 14, 2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger S AND C said...

:-( im sorry

July 18, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Awww..I'm so sorry. I used to linger around here a lot, but I haven't been around in a while. I don't know if you've ever even been to by blog.

I am doing my first FET in a week or so, God willing...and I have a different blog about that if you're interested: http://sugarandice.wordpress.com

password is "frozen"

July 22, 2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home