Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Time flies!

Wow. Time has just flown by. It has been almost a month since my last post, I think.

School got out and I took a short class and then friends came to visit for a week. We had a great time but there was certainly never a dull moment when my house went from one a half people to 6 and a half!

After they left, I had a few days to relax and get the house back in order before hosting our World Languages BBQ and then packing up and heading to Canada to visit my parents. Ellie did wonderfully on the drive. On the way there, we broke it up into two days because it was so hot in my house and I figured why not get started and spend the night in an air conditioned hotel. Ellie didn't enjoy sleeping in the hotel and definitely trashed the place, but she was a saint while driving. We had a good time with my parents and grandma and visited some old friends. We got back home Monday night and I am finally being forced to get my act together and unpack as the housekeepers come tomorrow.

Tomorrow I also have my cd14 ultrasound....I am hoping for one nice sized follicle as I think that an IUI on Friday has to have a good omen seeing as it is my birthday. :) Will update tomorrow with the results of the ultrasound...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Good luck - and happy birthday - for Friday.

July 26, 2007 3:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

YAY :) It's nice to see you around...I'm starting next month :) I'm so excited :) I'm doing it at home and am absolutly thrilled and excited about the whole process...I can't believe it's finally here. It would be AWESOME if we were both pregnant at the same time!!!! Will keep my fingers crossed for a nice big follicle for you on Friday :)

July 26, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow and Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust!

July 26, 2007 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home