Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Positive thinking

I have decided that I definitely will get pregnant again some time. I know, that is at once earth-shattering news as well as perhaps completely untrue or at most unassumable.

In any case, I get emails from an online plus size clothing store which has relatively recently added maternity (in time for my pregnancy with Eliana) telling me of their specials. I was checking out their 5 and 10 dollar sale and was thrilled to find both my most comfortable maternity pants on sale for only 10 dollars, but also some very comfortable maternity tees on sale for 5 dollars. Add to that the other email I had received giving me a 20% off your entire order, and I felt I just could not pass this up. So, my maternity wardrobe is fully stocked (well, at least in the tshirt and black pants department) for my upcoming pregnancy.

In a completely unrelated matter, I am in the market for a new digital camera. Mine is so painfully slow at taking pictures and I would just like a new one. I have mostly narrowed my decision to the Canon A710 IS or the Canon SD850 IS (100 dollars more and I am not sure that the difference in price is worth it). Though, I am open to other options I suppose. The main thing I want is a faster camera, but I think the idea of image stabilization (IS) seems pretty nifty. Anyone have an opinion on these cameras?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy2JL said...

The IS is definetely worth the money, but if you can wait until the end of September the A720 is coming out, which also has IS but it's a little bit cheaper.
It will have a better zoom than the 850 and has most of the same features, but updated.

Just my two sense :)
(I used to sell cameras lol)

September 10, 2007 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home