Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, August 03, 2007

Exciting twist!

Well, I just couldn't stop peeing on those damn sticks this week (obsessively I might add...just about every 4 hours while awake LOL). I finally got a positive on Wed, and just to be sure I also used a digital OPK and finally got that smiley face I was looking for. SO....I decided to go for it! I missed about an hour and a half of my class which of course happened to be the exact time that our principal came by to see how we were doing but thankfully my partner "covered" and said I had a doctor's appointment (which in a way was true). I had the IUI Thursday around 1:30pm and by about 4:00, I was feeling a bit crampy and bloated, which I am hoping means that the timing was just right and I ovulated as predicted. Of course, since I didn't have a repeat ultrasound after last week, I have no idea how many follicles there were, but I am guessing 3. Last week I had a 13mm and two 10mm and I would assume that in a week the three should have matured. I am most certainly NOT hoping for triplets, however. :) One healthy baby is all I am asking for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Golden one said...

I love your blog. I'm a plus size girl and have been thinking about becoming an SMC for a while now. I think in the next two years I should be ready for the journey. I was so inspired to see that another plus size girl do it. I had convinced myself that I needed to be "tiny" before I even tried. Your daughter is beautiful!

August 06, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Go spermies go! Find that Egg and make a baby

August 06, 2007 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

WEEEEEEEEEEE :) That's awesome :) Looks like I should be on board soon as well :) I'm so excited for you :)

August 14, 2007 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home