Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sippy update

I don't know if I won the battle that quickly or it was the third type of sippy for the day that did the trick. At supper, she drank 4 ounces from her sippy cup and about another 3 at bedtime. Woohoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm glad you won the battle of the sippy cup. We had a real struggle to find the perfect cup--of course the one they chose is the one that is not made anymore. I hold those cups more precious than gold :-)

February 20, 2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger S&C said...

Yay glad to hear the cup is working out :-)

February 21, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I updated :) aren't you proud! I can't believe that Ellie is almost 1!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Time certainly does fly! Hope all is well!

February 24, 2007 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home