Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

So, I hate Valentine's day, always have. This year was no different and I certainly hate being at a high school on Valentine's day.

BUT, when I went to pick up Eliana at the babysitter's, my heart melted when I was given a card and some chocolates, from Eliana of course;) According to T (babysitter), Eliana picked out the card from a few choices and it was a very cute card. :) A week or so ago, they had made me a valentine's gift as well with her hand and foot prints. I have an awesome babysitter!

In the meantime, Eliana has been sick and I hope she gets better soon...I hate seeing her sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

I am right there with you on the hating Valentines day thing. Nothing like a holiday to remind me I'm still single. Glad you got so a great present from you baby though.

February 15, 2007 8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always hated Valentine's day too. I still don't care for it much and I'm married. My husband is not a hearts and floweres kind of guy.

Any sorry to hear Ellie's been sick I'll sure be praying for the little angle!

Take care and look at it this way ST. Patrick's day is around the corner! A Green holiday is always fun! :)

February 16, 2007 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home