Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The past month

The past month has been quite busy! We went to visit my parents for about 11 days over Christmas. They really enjoyed having some time with Eliana and she got to visit with her great-grandma and great uncle as well. I was happy to see an old friend and enjoyed a fun night of cards with my parents' friends.

When we got home, it was back to school already on January 2nd. We actually worked all four days that week. The following week I was home sick with strep throat on Tuesday and Wednesday, followed by a snow day on Thursday and a late start on Friday. Martin Luther King Jr. day was yesterday and today...you guessed it, home again for a snow day. At this rate we are going to be going to school all summer!

Eliana has definitely perfected her crawl. In the midst of my illness, she began a new game. She likes to crawl towards the kitchen (where I don't like her to be unsupervised) and when I say "I'm going to get you!" she crawls very fast to get away. Once you get near, she collapses on the floor and waits for you to pick her up at which point she laughs hysterically. It is a lot of fun, except for when you are sick! LOL. At day care, she is working on walking while pushing one of those push/walker things...we don't have one here. We also went to our first birthday party on Sunday and had a great time! (since the birthday girl was the babysitter's daughter..Ellie is very excited to play with all the new toys! LOL)

Well, that is it for the quick update. I will try and post some Christmas pictures soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great to hear you had a good holiday!

Aweome that Ellie is becoming an expert crawler!

I hope you are feeling better as Iknow how being sick and taking care of a little one can be a challenge.

take care hope to hear from you again soon!

January 17, 2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger C said...

Katrina,
Candace (Pomsmomee) here (from NW board). So nice to see you posting agin. I am also happy you & your little princess had such a lovely Christmas. Looking forward to seeing pics, E, is such a pretty girl!

January 26, 2007 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home