Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, December 15, 2006

Home again!

29 schools without power (due to bad windstorm), and they cancelled school for the day. The best part is, I have power! Woohoo!

It is back to bed for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

katrina....oh you are so LUCKY! As a teacher myself i know what a GIFT those days are. Plus you got a double whammy...a Friday AND you have power. I hope you enjoyed your restful morning. Yippeee.:)

December 15, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Isn't it funny how even as adults, we love getting an unexpected day off from work due to weather?

I think I'm more excited than any child if we have a snow day. :)

December 21, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger tammy said...

hoping you're having a wonderful vacation and great first Christmas with Ellie.

December 29, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger Hannah F said...

Hello, I kind of ran across your blog randomly. Just wanted to say "hi" and tell you that your daughter is adorable :)

January 14, 2007 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home