Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holding her bottle!


Holding her bottle!
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
I often give her the little bit of milk left in the bottle I use to make her cereal, and now she is feeding it to herself! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It always helps when they can start feeding themselves. I'm sorry you've been having sleep problems with her. I konw it can get very wearing on you! I'll be praying that you both sleep better!

November 14, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger S&C said...

Aaahh she looks so cute and small! Congrats on a milestone!
-C

November 14, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home