Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Me and my bee


Me and my bee
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.

4 Comments:

Blogger S&C said...

OH the bee is too cute!!!!
-C

November 01, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The cutest Bee EVER!!!

Gidgit

November 02, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OMG!!!!! She is freaking adorable!

November 02, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger C said...

Ohhh...I agree with everything that has been said...she is a princess. What a cutie! She has so many great shots of her smiling! I have been following your blog since we met on the NW site. I just LOVE your blog to pieces...it is so fun.
Check mine out anytime.:)
www.bringonthediapers.blogspot.com

November 07, 2006 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home