Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blech..

I'm sick. Wahhh. Poor me. If only Eliana would take pity on me and sleep through the night, I might have a chance of getting rid of this awful cold in a couple days...

4 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

your baby is so cute! i came across your blog more than a year ago when i was still pregnant and i only found the link again now :) cheers!

September 21, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger Care said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

September 21, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.

September 22, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Demeter said...

Hi Katrina,

I just found your blog and saw your baby pics, they are adorable! I came by your blog through Kim's.
I am also a SMC. Enjoy your journey!

September 29, 2006 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home