Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Books are yummy!


Books are yummy!
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
But her favourite floortime toy is her book. I am so glad she is taking after her mama!

2 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

she's beautiful!

congrats on her 6 month mark...and your 6 months of BF!

i'm also planning to t42 only don't have time on my side so i only plan to BF a month but will be happy with whatever works out.

September 19, 2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

What a goegeous little girl she is! You must be such a proud Mama. :D Now, if we can just get her to eat all the right books, she'll be a genius. LOL

September 25, 2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home