Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, August 21, 2006

I miss her

I thought that it would be a good idea to start day care a week early for us both to adjust. We are starting slowly..only three hours today. I got there at 10:00, left at 10:30, and already miss her. Please tell me it gets easier...

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

All I can say is that it does get easier but never plain easy. You have to just hold on to the big smiles at pick up time.

August 21, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Hope it has gotten a bit easier over the week. I cried and cried and cried AND I work from home full time. I was so not expecting how hard going back to work was. In some ways it has gotten easier as Max has grown, but as others posted not as easy as you might think. Take care.

August 25, 2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Yes, it gets easier, but there are still days where it rips your heart out. J is four now, and in preschool, and it hasn't been that long (like, less than a month) since he had a horrible drop-off day and I sobbed in the car halfway to work. But you do what you gotta, and you get big smiles and hugs and (eventually) "mama, mama, mama!" at the end of the day that almost makes up for having to leave.

August 26, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home