Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Swimming

We tried to go swimming today for the first time. Met up with two other moms and babies that I met through an online playgroup, and headed off to the pool. Unfortunately, the water was just too cold for Eliana and she would have nothing of it. I am going to try another pool which is reportedly warmer before giving up and waiting for her to be older. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ranger said...

You are a huge inspiration to me. I found your blog yesterday and am looking through the pics of your beautiful daughter with delight. She has the most gorgeous smile. I'm single, a teacher in the UK, and trying to make a decision about whether to act on a gut impulse that I would LOVE to spend the next twenty years of my life with my own child as well as working with and loving other people's children. The finances scare the living daylights out of me, and the practicalities of being a single mother from the start, but reading your blog your love for and joy in your baby just shines out. Bless both of you.

Eleanor

August 26, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home